1. Graduated from a Reputable Indonesian / International University (Bachelor Degree) major in finance, economics, business accounting, preferably with a minimum 3.0 GPA;
2. Experienced for at least 3 years in similar job position / company ;
3. Have an intermediate understanding about corporate finance, merger and acquisition and financial model;
4. Microsoft Office Savvy (notably: Excel & Power Point); and
5. Able to work in High Pace Environment
1. Assisting in the execution of projects;
2. Review company’s historical business/financial performance;
3. Build financial model;
4. Perform Valuation and or Investment Assessment;
5. Develop reports and relevant transaction documents; and
6. Report to day-to-day project leaders.
If you are interested kindly send your application (CV, Cover Letter, Academic Certificate-Transcript & Reference Letter) in one PDF format to: email@example.com with the Subject 'IBAS'